We are always searching for talent and innovative focused attitudes. If you are interested in a conversation about a career with SEED in any discipline, location, or skill-set listed below, please Contact Us with your level of interest.
Currently Advertised Positions
General Requirements Applicable to All Above Positions
- You must have your own basic understanding of sustainability – what are the issues and why is sustainability important.
- You must be able to read, write, and converse in English; most tasks will be described in English.
- You must be able to meet deadlines or advise immediately that you cannot meet deadlines.
- You must deal honestly with SEED management. Events that portray deceit will result in termination.
- You must have a secure Internet connection. All work is shared and saved in the Cloud.
- You must have safe and comfortable quarters. SEED relies upon it’s staff to handle information and complete tasks without error. Work sites where video-chat is difficult due to noise or internet connection will be closed down.
- You must adhere to SEED Guidelines that outline work processes. Your work is part of a much larger body of work and, as an entirety, it remains quality assured. For this to be audited, you need to adhere to SEED Guidelines and be able to demonstrate that you have adhered to SEED Guidelines.
- You will adhere to SEED Policies.
The SEED business model relies heavily upon trust. Whatever role you are applying for, your work is part of a larger Relay Race. Your work gets passed to others who trust that it is to SEED standards, just as you relied upon work upstream being to SEED standards when you start work.
As a condition of employment, each staff member must operate in a high trust environment. This may be confronting to some people, as a high trust environment occasionally requires people to speak with constructive criticism. For others, this environment provides regular feedback about performance and adds meaning to work.
We can tolerate and fix mistakes. It only requires people to admit a mistake was made. What we cannot do is operate in an environment where trust between staff is threatened. We do not tolerate those who do not trust others or who cannot be trusted.
“The best way to find out if you can trust someone is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
SEED works in locations around the world. There are a variety of cultural, religious, and political differences in the places we work. As a condition of employment, each staff member must treat other staff members and clients with the respect they seek themselves.
We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of religion, sex, politics, or personal preferences. However good you may be at what you do, discrimination is a deal breaker.